View the services provided at our CTNA locations:
- Outpatient Clinic Services: CTNA offers outpatient services at 4 locations in the Central Texas area. Our clinics provide a comprehensive range of kidney disease care. Our healthcare team is experienced and has the expertise to provide kidney disease diagnosis and treatment.
- In Center Hemodialysis: There are currently 11 Fresenius dialysis locations in Central Texas. The dialysis clinics are staffed with highly trained physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, patient care technicians, social workers, dietitians and support staff. Each staff member is focused on providing an environment that is compassionate and caring and will ensure the best treatment possible.
- Home Therapy: Our Home Therapy department offers home hemo dialysis and peritoneal dialysis in Waco, Killeen, and Harker Heights. There are many benefits to dialyzing at home which our experienced Home Therapy team will discuss with you.
- Nocturnal Dialysis: In-center nocturnal dialysis is offered at the Greenway clinic in Waco, and the Harker Heights clinic in Harker Heights. This allows for dialysis at night up to 8 hours while you sleep. This allows you to free up your days to enjoy other activities. Our highly trained staff will be administering your nocturnal treatment.
- Empowered Care: This allows the patient to be more actively involved and accountable for your care. Empowered Care allows the patient to take part in some or all of your treatment. Our trained staff of nurses and patient care techs will teach and assist in helping you become comfortable and competent in your dialysis treatment.
- Transplant: Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital in San Antonio is the home of the Largest Living Donor Kidney Transplant Program in the nation.
- Hospital: We provide acute care at most hospitals in Central Texas including Providence Health Center Hospital and BaylorScott&White Hillcrest Medical Center in Waco, Seton Medical Center Harker Heights, and Advent Health Central Texas in Killeen.